Every year we try to get a picture of the family in front of the Christmas tree before we get started. I really cherish these pictures that capture us before all the chaos breaks out! We started out the festivities with a traditional Christmas dinner (thanks to Grandma Becky) including, but not limited to, turkey, stuffing, brocolli casserole, etc... In the past, we have always had this traditional dinner, however in the past couple of years, due to giving birth in December or being pregnant, we have resorted to take-out from http://someburros.com (can't complain, it's a favorite). But I must say that it was very nice to go back to tradition!
We always have a great time on Christmas Eve with Grandma Becky, Uncle Josh & Aunt Elena, and this year was no exception! As usual they all go way over board with their gift giving for Steve & I, and especially the boys. The night is always full of lots of food, laughs, empty boxes, wrapping paper everywhere, and did I mention food? When it is all over we start looking forward to the next year!



No comments:
Post a Comment