For Braden's 8th birthday he got to go to dinner at The Salt Cellar with mom & dad. He had been looking forward to it for a very long time. Steve and I were a little worried that it might not live up to all he imagined. But after a an appetizer, salad, Filet Mignon, King crab legs and a special dessert........I think we were okay! He is already planning a second visit! We had a great time!
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Finally...The Salt Cellar
For Braden's 8th birthday he got to go to dinner at The Salt Cellar with mom & dad. He had been looking forward to it for a very long time. Steve and I were a little worried that it might not live up to all he imagined. But after a an appetizer, salad, Filet Mignon, King crab legs and a special dessert........I think we were okay! He is already planning a second visit! We had a great time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment