Sunday, May 18, 2008

new camera....YEAH!!!


Okay. So for about the last year I have been using Braden's camera because our "family camera" broke and, well, let's just say that it hasn't been at the top of the list as far as priorities go. But for my birthday I am proud to say I got a new camera! And not just any camera either. It is one of those SLR's. I am so excited! I can't wait to take a class by a good friend of mine so I can learn how to really take awesome pics. So until then, I'm still on automatic mode. And here is one of the first pictures. Too Cool! (by the way...this is a very chilled out Maddox w/ Grandpa Ford).

1 comment:

Paula K said...

Aw, that is so sweet. Makes me miss my dad. Great blog, Jill. I'm off to bed, but I will check out the slide show stuff soon. Oh, and can I take a SLR class too?