
This weekend we attended Steve's 20 year high school reunion. It was a lot of fun meeting his high school "buddies" and hearing all sorts of stories. It really was quite revealing!
The boys had a great time at the family picnic portion of the festivities. Brock loved going up everything backwards!
Maddox just chillin' and takin in all the chaos.
Steve with high school buddy Troy Turley.
The boys loved touring the campus. Their favorite part was playing basketball in the gym where their dad played many games as a young "stud". What a GREAT LOOKIN BUNCH!



2 comments:
Class of '88, wow I didn't know Steve was so OLD!! Ha Ha. Looks like you guys had fun. I'm just excited to see a new post!!! Yipee.
Maggie
Hey Jill. Love your background. Just wanted to let you know I tagged you on my blog!
Post a Comment